Stand in Your Strength –
A Leadership Guide to Navigating Change
As a Business Anthropologist, Jenean takes a cultural view of behavior change and what it takes to make it stick in the workplace. As seen through an anthropological lens you’ll learn:
- How culture teaches us to block success and what to do about it
- How to change the limiting beliefs that may be holding you or your team back
- The steps to standing in your strength and becoming the powerful, recognized leader you were meant to be
Jenean will show you how to use a proven process to create lasting change. This talk engages participants so that they feel connected to their individual change strategies and motivated to reach for success.
Master the Art of Creating a Positive Workplace Culture
In this engaging talk, Business Anthropologist, Jenean Merkel Perelstein shares how workplace culture is the number one driver of staff efficiency, productivity, and happiness. Looking at your organization through the lens of an anthropologist, you’ll learn:
- How your unique workplace culture defines how stable and productive your workforce is
- How to empower employees to make solution-oriented decisions
- How to shorten the onboarding cycle for new hires so your hiring for fit really sticks
Your workplace culture will form even if you do not do it purposefully. Learn how attention to your workplace culture can ensure your organization improves its positivity, productivity, and profitability.
We were excited to bring Jenean to speak at our woman’s summit event, and she did not disappoint. She shared from her book, Finding Your Lighthouse: A Leadership Guide to Navigating Change. Her presentation was insightful, engaging and relevant. It was a pleasure working with her.
We invited Jenean to be our Keynote speaker opening our conference, “Elevate HR” asking her to offer solutions to some of the most challenging issues facing our profession today. Jenean encouraged our participants to both make small steps to invite personal growth and also dig deep and look for ways that we are impeding our ability to shine as professionals. Her encouragement to “Stand in our Strength” set the perfect tone for our conference.
We have worked with private clients from the fields of insurance, biotech, creative industries, organizational development, public relations, marketing, finance, publishing, education, medicine, city and county government, and professional athletics.
Jenean is featured on the Following Podcasts & Livestreams:
- Culture Eats Strategy ~ Jaime Jay
- The Sales Evangelist ~ Donald Kelly
- She Radio ~ Dr. Valerie Rein
- #StreetCredShow ~ Gorana Angert
- Money Savage ~ George Grombacher
- ROAR ~ Michelle Nagel
- Miracle U ~ Vince Kramer
- Do Good, Be Good ~ Sharon Tewksbury-Bloom
- The Invisible Close ~ Lisa Sasevich
- MarketingOnline.com ~ Alex Mandossian
Finding Your Lighthouse
In Finding Your Lighthouse: A Leadership Guide to Navigating Change you’ll learn:
- How to recognize self-sabotage so that you can get out of your own way
- How Culture teaches us to block success and what to do about it
- How to change the limiting beliefs that may be holding you back
- The science behind what you need to know to invite success into your life
- How to keep success from slipping through your fingers once you’ve achieved it
- How to stand in your strength